Your Power is Off. What Should You Do?
1. Verify your entire house is out. Check fuses or breakers.
2. If you have determined your home is out of power, unplug any appliances you were using when the power went out. Leave a light on so you know when power is restored.
3. If your power remains out for more than a few minutes:
4. Report the outage online or call Berkeley Electric's Outage Line at 1-888-253-4232.
5. If the outage is widespread, our phone lines may be busy when you call. Please be patient; your call is important to us.
6. When you report an outage, provide as many details as possible. If you heard a loud bang or your neighbors have power, let us know. This will help us restore power as quickly as possible.