Operation Round Up does pay for:
- Home repairs (roofs, floors, doors, walls, plumbing)
- HVAC repair or replacement (if unit will not work at all)
- Building of wheel chair ramps (for medical necessity)
Operation Round Up does pay for (With Restrictions):
- Furniture & Appliances - only if there has been a fire. A copy of the report must accompany application.
Operation Round Up does not pay for:
- Light bills
- Medical bills
- Household bills
- Car payments
- Funeral expenses
- Monthly medicines
- Repairs that are already completed
- Repairs on rental property
- Any type of beautification or energy upgrades or energy efficiency measures
The limit on funds is $3,000 within a three-year period. Any monies that exceed that amount are the responsibility of the member to pay.
If the member is approved for the work, the balance of the bid over $3,000 will be due before ANY work is started.
The payment will have to be a certified check from any bank, made payable to the contractor chosen by the Trust and will have to be turned in to our office before the work is started.